Individualized for your health concerns
Most traditional practices don’t have time, training, or resources to focus on intimate health.
The presence of corporate structure and insurance billing add many layers of restrictions on your actual time spent with your physician. Bypassing this complicated process lets us spend more time with you and come up with a treatment plan that is personalized to your needs.
Your Intimate Health
Click the drop-down menu to read more
- HRT(Hormone Replacement Therapy) management including the use of Bio-identical hormones.
- Painful sex
- Low libido
- Arousal and orgasm disorder
- Trauma informed vulva and pelvic exams.
- Cancer survivors and women with chronic illness like autoimmune diseases, MS and, fibromyalgia can have profound symptomatology involving vulvo-vaginal health. This needs unique approach to the treatment involving personalized and collaborative care.
- Vaginal dryness
- Recurrent vaginal infections
- Clitoral pain/adhesions
- Lichen sclerosus/planus
- Lichen simplex
- Annual well woman visits
- Urinary incontinence
- Contraceptive care ( birth control)
- Premenstrual syndrome
- PCOS (polycystic ovaries)
- Post partum care (post birth care)
- Preconception counseling (pregnancy planning)
- HPV and STI testing
- Irregular menses
- Post menopausal bleeding
- Heavy Menstrual bleeding
- We provide care to Transgender male and Non binary women.
Learn more about your health
What I Wish Everyone Knew About Perimenopause – FEW Things No One Has Told You
What I Wish Everyone Knew About Perimenopause – FEW Things No One Has Told You. Most women in their forties...Read The Story
Exciting developments in our practice.
Working with women’s health has always been a priority for me. A Blog coming soon!Read The Story